Were You Arrested and Charged With A Crime?
If you are facing criminal charges, put Attorney Davis on your side. Call (952) 994-1568 or email today for a free consultation.
Attorney Andrew Davis of Davis Defense has a history of winning at trial. He also understands that a criminal trial is not the right option for everyone facing criminal charges in Minnesota. He is a skilled negotiator. He knows the criminal justice system and is known as an effective advocate for his clients among prosecutors.
What Can Davis Defense Do For You?
We handle criminal defense work in all courts in Minnesota. With offices in Bloomington, we regularly work in courts throughout the metro, and are happy to travel to Rochester or Duluth and throughout the state as needed. Our criminal defense lawyer defends individuals facing charges related to:
- DWI: drunk driving, driving while intoxicated, driving while impaired, disorderly conduct, breath test refusal, implied consent violations, multiple DWI charges.
- Drug offenses: possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth, prescription drugs, synthetic drugs or other, possession with intent to sell, distribution, trafficking, manufacture, conspiracy.
- Assault offenses: domestic violence, domestic assault, assault and battery, aggravated assault
- Theft crimes: shoplifting, petty theft, grand theft, robbery, burglary, armed robbery,
- Criminal sexual conduct: solicitation, prostitution, sexual assault, rape
- Probation violations: technical probation violations, substantive probation violations
Davis Defense can also help you clear your record if you’ve served your full sentence and/or otherwise met the requirements for expungement in Minnesota.
Building On 25 Years Of Criminal Defense Success
At Davis Defense, our law firm draws on 25-plus years of experience defending individuals just like you who are facing the Minnesota criminal justice system. We understand that people make mistakes. We also understand that police make mistakes. Get the second, third or fourth chance you need by calling our law office today at (952) 994-1568 or contacting us online to schedule your free consultation.